Club Penguin World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin World

Welcome to the Club Penguin World forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lebron jam24
Admin
Admin
lebron jam24

Male Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Reward Points
Coins: 310
Infractions: 0

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 1:02 pm

Anything in yellow is new, which means you should read it.

Rules:

1: No Spamming Please listen to this rule. We hate spam in these forums. Spam is Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. They clutter up the forum with useless posts. For example: Spam is "I like cheese" or "jfdhkljgfgsdhflkgjfsdhgwieuy" or something like that.

2: No inappropriate content is allowed! If you post any inappropriate photos, talk about any inappropriate content, etc., you will be banned.

3: No Advertising is allowed. If you have a website, don't post about it please. Advertising drives people away from forums.

4: Stay on-topic when posting. For example: If there was a thread about a Club Penguin glitch, don't say something like, "Club Penguin is my favorite game!" Talk about the glitch instead of going off-topic. If a thread goes off-topic way too far, it will be closed.

5: Don't be mean to people. We hate this a lot. It makes people feel insulted. Also, don't start flame wars. Flame wars are nasty arguments between 2 or more people. Everyone involved in a fight will be punished.

6: Don't cause Post-a-thons please. Post-a-thons are threads that get people's post counts up with complete spam. Don't make threads like, "Post as many times here as you can to raise your post count!" or "Rate the avatar and signature from the person above you!" They are not needed, and will be deleted. And the starters will be punished.

7: Do not swear. This is very offending to the forums. It can get you banned if you cuss. Don't say the first letter of a cuss word and ***** after it. Also, don't make any inappropriate usernames. Inappropriate usernames with cuss words, etc, will be banned.

8: Don't ask to become a moderator except in the correct sub-forum please. If you beg and beg to become a moderator, you will get a definite answer of no. Don't expect us to let you become a moderator after you ask. It doesn't work that way. If we think you are right for the job, we will send you a PM. You may only ask to be a Moderator under the specific forum.

9. Don't double post. Double posting is posting 2 times in a row before someone else does. Please use the edit button if you have another thing to say.

10. Don't use chatspeak. Chatspeak is a message that uses letters in a different way and hard to read. Here's an example. Good version: Hello! I like Club Penguin! Chatspeak: hullu. e 1ic3 keib p3mgeu1n. You may also say, "hello. i lik club pengun." But please don't use hard to read messages.

11. Don't talk about hacking! Hacking is illegal and we don't want our forum being a bad place. If you talk about hacking you will be banned.

12. Do not ask for, or give, personal details. In order to protect the safety and privacy of other people, you may not ask for or give out personal details, such as phone number, street address, etc. If you break this rule in any way, you WILL be perm-banned.

13. Do not type in CAPS ONLY messages. The reason why we have this rule is because caps only messages hurt people's eyes. So please listen to this rule.

14. If the question in a thread is answered, don't repeat the answer. For Example: If someone made a thread asking where the new pin is, just one person give an answer and that's all! Do not repeat the answer, because I would consider you are just trying to raise your post-count if you repeat the answer.

The forum is for constructive comments, getting help, have fun, etc. If you wish to talk about other topics,do it in the playground section or go to the chat room.

Signature Rules

Signature images have no size limit, but be sure that your Sig isnt over 500 pixels tall. The Sig has a limit of 255 characters.
Abusive content, flaming, threats, etc, is absolutely forbidden in signatures. The forum admins and mods will make sure your Sig is under the rules.

Avatars limits are 90x90 pixels and 6kb of size.
They follow the same rules as sigs.

In closing...

Anyone found abusing of these rules will find their posts/threads containing them, blocked or deleted and in last case, the member will be banned.

If everyone is polite and courteous we can all enjoy this forum.
I don't want to have to put up rules, as we are all old enough to get along nicely.

All in all this forum is somewhere for people to meet and get to know other
users whilst chatting about the stuff they like and enjoying themselves.

New rule: Dont direct threads to just one user.

Thanks for reading this, i hope you respect these rules,

Club Penguin World Staff,
lebron jam24, kg199@sbcglobal.net
And Bane
C0median
Back to top Go down
https://gunitpenguins.forumotion.com

Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin World :: GunitPenguins :: Rules-
Jump to: